Increase your billing efficiency by sending claims electronically
ENS’ software applications enable you to quickly transmit
claims to over 1,000 insurance carriers, managed care companies,
and governmental payers. ENS offers a web-based service, Health-e
Claim, and a window-based application, WinHECET™,
for sending electronic claims; as well as, ENS accepts various claim
data files in many standard formats.
Both user-friendly applications operate with your
existing practice management system, then edit, format, and securely
transmit your claims to the payers. Combine ENS’ electronic claims
capabilities with ENS reporting and Electronic Claims Tracking –
you will never doubt the payers’ receipt of your claims.
Features & Benefits:
- Increase control over the insurance billing process.
- Decreased turn-around time for claims payment.
- Lower overhead by reducing costly, time-consuming re-submittals,
paperwork, postage, and general office costs.
- Electronic access to more than 1,000 insurance/managed care
companies through a single connection.
- Works with your existing practice management software - no double
entry of claims data.
- Increased accuracy by detection and correction of errors before
you transmit claims.
- Timely reports and claim status information.
- Backed by unparalleled technical service and support.
- Receive Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) from participating
Electronic Claims Options by ENS:
Electronic Claims Options
||Direct File Submission
||Microsoft Internet Explorer®
||Window 958, 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP
||Virtually any operating system
For system requirements click
||Internet or dail-up
||Internet or dial-up
|Compatible with most Practice management Software
|Set-up time requirement
- All new client files pass through a rigorous testing
& QA process
- Free weekly tele-training classes
- Edit claims easily and submit for immediate processing
- Ongoing customer service and support
- ANSI 837 v 4010 Professional
- ANSI 837 v 4010 Institutional
- NSF 5.0 Institutional
- NSF 3.01 Professional
Call us toll-free at 1-800-341-6141, or use our contact form to request more information.